Bourbon coffee is an international brand of specialty coffee and the first retail brand to originate from Africa. Our retail brand is built around the philosophy of producing great coffee from "crop to cup." By building the brand in this manner we are able to directly impact the value equation for coffee farmers in Africa.
We will enter the international market with the goal of introducing fine coffees of Africa to consumers and promoting our mandates for the brand: Economic development, Sustainable Practices, Uncompromising Quality and Cultural Unity.
Bourbon Coffee's vision is to stand as a symbol of new era in African economic development, one in which African nations rise to participate directly in the global marketplace.
Bourbon Coffee is operating as a business: It's primary objective is to build a successful financial enterprise.
Achieving this basic objective would open the possibility of several additional positive effects:
- Improve the lives of coffee farmers by paying higher prices.
- Improve the quality of coffee produced in Rwanda and other African markets.
- Contribute to the growth of specialty coffee market.
- Create employment opportunities related to coffee industry.
- Change the perception of Rwanda in the global community.
- Change the perception of economic development in Rwanda and other parts of Africa.